UPPAbaby recently released their 2018 line of strollers, and select 2017 strollers are 20% off over at select retailers! The deal includes both their full-size strollers (the Vista and the Cruz) and their lightweight strollers (the G-Luxe and the G-Lite).
- UPPAbaby 2017 Vista Stroller System (Retail: $839.99 Sale: $671.99): The Vista Stroller System includes a bassinet for babies and a toddler seat for when your baby is older. Features include a telescoping handlebar, an easy-access underseat basket that holds up to 30 pounds, a one-step fold, and a full one-hand 180-degree recline. Separately sold conversion options (RumbleSeat and PiggyBack Ride-Along Board) allow the stroller to accommodate up to three children at once, so its perfect for growing families.
- UPPAbaby 2017 Vista Double Stroller (Retail: $1009.98 Sale: $841.98): All the features of the Vista Stroller System, but comes with an additional RumbleSeat which holds children up to 35 lbs.
- UPPAbaby 2017 Cruz Stroller (Retail: $499.99 Sale: $400): The Cruz is a more compact and lightweight stroller than the Vista. It also doesn’t come with a Bassinet and there is no option to add a rumble seat. Features include telescoping handlebar, an extendable SPF 50+ canopy, one-handed multi-position recline, telescoping handlebar, and a one-handed fold.
- UPPAbaby 2017 G-Luxe Stroller (Retail: $259.99 Sale: $207.99): The G-Luxe is the lightest and tallest full-size umbrella stroller with recline in the USA (it weighs just 15 pounds). Features include a one-handed adjustable recline & adjustable footrest, expandable UPF 50+ sunshade, removable and machine washable fabric, hand-level triggers for a quick fold, self-standing fold, and a one-step brake.
- UPPAbaby 2017 G-Lite Stroller (Retail: $159.99 Sale: $127.99): The G-Lite is UPPABaby’s lightest and most portable stroller (it weighs just 10.7 pounds). Features include a lightweight and breathable mesh seat, expandable UPF 50+ sunshade, removable and machine washable fabric, hand-level triggers for a quick fold, self-standing fold, and a one-step brake.
This post contains affiliate links. For additional information, see my disclosure.