Hurry on over to Nordstrom Rack where they have Native Shoes for Kids starting at just $20!! There are tons of styles to choose from, but sizes will go fast. (FYI, I find it best to sort by size to save time.)
Native Shoes are hands-down my favorite summer shoes for my kids! They’re super comfortable and lightweight, plus they’re odor resistant and they can be cleaned in the washing machine or by hand (I use a Magic Eraser on them). I love that we can quickly slip them on and get out the door, and they dry quickly after trips to the water park. They’re seriously the best!
If you’re looking for the popular Jefferson style, they are currently well-stocked in Pink/Orange and White/Blue and just $19.97, but I expect those will go first. There is also the Miles style in multiple color combinations here for $16.97 (plus more below).
- Native Shoes Jefferson for $19.97 (reg $35)
- Native Shoes Miles as low as $16.97 (reg $35)
- Native Shoes Miles for $19.97 (reg $40)
- Native Shoes Miles for $22.97 (reg $40)
- Native Shoes Juniper for $16.97 (reg $35)
- Native Shoes Juniper Bling for $26.97 (reg $45)
- Native Shoes AP Moc Sneakers for $22.97 (reg $45)
- Native Shoes Cornell Sneakers for $26.97 (reg $45)
(FYI, Ander had a wide foot so I thought the Miles would be a better fit for him. I took him to Nordstrom last summer to have him sized and the salesperson told me that the Jefferson style would actually likely fit better because the opening is wider. Not sure if that’s the case for everyone but it was true for us!)
You can shop the full sale selection here. Shipping at Nordstrom Rack is $7.95 for orders under $100 and free for orders over $100.