This website contains some affiliate links. That means if you click through a link and buy something, I will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you.
Thrifty Littles is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thrifty Littles, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.thriftylittles.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, Thrifty Littles may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us including your name and email address. This information is collected to subscribe to one of our newsletters.
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This information can include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on our Site, referring website addresses, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Site by or through or mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Use of Personal Data
Thrifty Littles, LLC may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Thrifty Littles, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Thrifty Littles, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites