Save up to 20% on Britax Car Seats!
For a limited time, save up to 20% on select Britax Car Seats and Booster Seats. This is a brand promotion, and available at multiple retailers listed below.
During this deal, you’ll save 10% on Infant Car Seats, 20% on ClickTight Convertible Car Seats and Harness-2-Booster Seats, 15% on Belt-Positioning Booster Seats, and 10% on the One4Life ClickTight All-in-One Car Seat.
For more baby deals, see the Best Baby Deals Happening Now!
Britax ClickTight Convertible Car Seats
The Britax ClickTight Convertible Series is a favorite for caregivers because it makes it easy to install car seats. To install in both rear-facing and forward-facing positions, you lift the front of the car seat, buckle the seat belt across it, and then click the seat shut. (See it in action in Britax’s video here.)
- Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat (Reg: $300 Sale: $239.99): Features side impact protection, a steel frame, and removable cover. It has a 14-position, quick-adjust harness & headrest and a 7-position quick-push incline.
- Britax Boulevard ClickTight Convertible Car Seat (Reg: $325 Sale: $259.99): All the features of the Marathon ClickTight with TWO layers of side impact protection.
- Britax Advocate ClickTight Convertible Car Seat (Reg: $360 Sale: $287.99): All the features of the Boulevard ClickTight with THREE layers of side impact technology.
- Britax One4Life ClickTight All-in-One Convertible Car Seat (Reg: $380 Sale: $341.99): Unlike the car seats above, the One4Life Convertible Car Seat converts to a forward facing booster in the final stage, meaning it will last your child up to 10 years.
Also included in the sale are the ClickTight Convertible Car Seats with Anti-Rebound Bar (ARB). The Anti-Rebound Bar is a padded, steel bar that attaches to the foot-end of the car seat and minimizes forces associated with crashes by stabilizing the car seat when installed rear-facing.
Britax Booster Seats
- Britax Grow With You ClickTight Harness-2-Booster Seat (Retail: $299.99 Sale: $239.99): Converts from forward-facing harness booster to a belt-positioning booster lasting your child up to 120 pounds.
- Britax Highpoint Belt-Positioning Booster Seat (Retail: $160 Sale: $135.99): Converts from a belt-positioning high back booster to a backless booster seat. It has three layers of side impact protection and a belt-positioning clip to help correctly position the belt.
- Britax Skyline 2-Stage Booster Seat (Retail: $99 Sale: $84.99): Converts from a belt-positioning high back booster to a backless booster seat.
If you liked this post, you might like these too: