So many of you have been patiently waiting for a good deal on BOB Strollers and I’ve finally got one for you! Now through August 12th, select BOB Strollers are 20% off, including both singles and duallies! This is the BEST price we’ve seen on duallies since Black Friday and likely the only deal we’ll see until next Black Friday. If you’ve been waiting for a deal I’d take advantage of this one!
The Revolution Flex is the #1 jogging stroller on the market and a great everyday stroller too! The Revolution PRO is a step up from the Revolution Flex and has a hand-activated rear drum brake for extra control on hills. The Rambler is a newer release from BOB that offers many of the same great features as the Flex but at a more affordable price point. More details below:
- BOB REVOLUTION FLEX JOGGING STROLLER: The most popular jogging stroller. Features include an adjustable padded handlebar with nine positions, easy two-step fold, one-hand recline adjustment, a fully upright seating position, ultra-padded seat, foot-activated parking brake, and wrist strap.
- BOB REVOLUTION FLEX DUALLIE JOGGING STROLLER: Same features as the Revolution Flex Single Stroller with a two-seat side-by-side design that transports 2 kids up to 50 pounds each.
- BOB REVOLUTION PRO JOGGING STROLLER: All the features of the Revolution Flex plus a hand-activated rear drum brake for downhill control.
- BOB REVOLUTION PRO DUALLIE JOGGING STROLLER: Same features as the Revolution Flex Single Stroller with a two-seat side-by-side design that transports 2 kids up to 50 pounds each.
- BOB RAMBLER JOGGING STROLLER: A more affordable and compact jogging stroller from BOB. It has the same suspension system, 75 lb weight capacity, and swivel-locking front wheel but it has more compact 12″ tires, a solid black canopy, and a non-height adjustable handlebar making it available at a much lower price point.
If you’re getting a BOB Duallie, be sure to grab a Duallie Handlebar Console for 40% off!
The BOB summer sale ends August 12th.
This post contains affiliate links. For additional information, see my disclosure.